Child Custody or Visitation Modifications

Has your ex-spouse/lover moved away, participated in illegal activities or desserted your child?

At some point you may decide that unforseen circumstances are making your current visitation schedule or custody agreement unacceptable.  Whether your situation was originally an agreement between the both of you or court ordered, we will happily review your current situation and advise you of the available options.

We can assist you with negotiating a new agreement with your child's other parent or guardian, and when appropriate we can request a change with the court.